"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love lives forever."-The Crow
"you ate a whole wheel of cheese..."
"im not even mad, impressive" anchorman
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love lives forever."-The Crow
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
Vader: "Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father...."
Luke: "He told me enough....he told me you killed him!"
Vader: "No, I am your father."
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
ron burgundy "san diego is german for whale vagina"
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
yeah whenever someone quotes Darth they always say "Luke I am your father." and to my recollection he never says that.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
"What we have here is a failure to communicate"-Cool Hand Luke
"We have the opportunity to play like God's...for the next 24 minutes, leave it all out on the field"
"You seen my weiner?....frank and beans"-There's Something About Mary
"Whether you win by an inch or mile...winning is winning"-Vin Diesel
"USE YOUR HEAD dark angel...better yet, use your feet"-Gene Hackman
"I want my 12 steps cookie"-Robert DeNiro
"You will bow down before me Jor-El, both you and one day, your heirs!"
General Zod to Jor-El, Superman.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
"If it's yellow, let it mellow...if it's brown, flush it down."
Dustin Hoffman, Meet the Fockers.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Doc: "William H. Bonny, you are not a god!"
Billy: "Why don't you pull the trigger and find out?"
Young Guns 2.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
ohhh I love that movie!!!
I'll blow you right up that wild cat's you hear me...Billy Bob Thornton....Tombstone
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Bookmarks